Caregiver or Multi-Skilled Worker
Prince George, BC
Classic LifeCare is a family-run homecare agency that has been providing the finest home healthcare experience and nursing support for 45 years in BC and Alberta. We are an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter, and build better lives by providing great healthcare while respecting people, choices and their needs.
We are looking for amazing people to assist our clients in and around Prince George. We have various shifts available throughout the week. Your goal will be to help our clients remain at home as long as possible, and ensure that families have peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are in good hands. This is ideal for anyone looking for extra hours around their regular schedule.
You’ll get your choice of location, hours and types of clients to work with. Classic LifeCare offers flexible schedules, and amazing team of Coordinators and Nurses to back you up. We provide free ongoing training, reward career milestones, and recognize birthdays and special events.
Nursing and HCA students are welcome!
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with personal care (bathing, personal hygiene activities, toileting)
- Medication assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Transporting clients to and from appointments
- Experience working with seniors and/or people with disabilities
- Ability to perform personal care for clients
- Health Care Aide certificate is an asset
- Willingness to work in a one-on-one environment with the client
- Willingness to work short shifts (2-4 hours)
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive, with a caring and friendly attitude
- Ability to provide own transportation to clients
- Driver with own vehicle
To join our healthcare family, please email us in reply to this ad.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!