Classic LifeCare is looking for caregivers to assist our clients in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Richmond. We have an immediate need for workers to assist with clients during the day (mornings and early afternoons). This is ideal for people looking for part-time work around their current schedule.
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with personal care (bathing, personal hygiene activities, toileting)
- Medication assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Experience working with seniors and/or people with disabilities
- Ability to perform personal care for clients
- Willingness to work in a one-on-one environment with the client
- Willingness to work short shifts (2-4 hours)
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive and friendly
- Up to date First Aid/CPR
Classic LifeCare is a family-run homecare agency that has been providing the finest home healthcare experience and nursing support for 45 years in Vancouver, Comox Valley, Calgary and Edmonton. We are an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter, and build better lives by providing great healthcare while respecting people, choices and their needs.
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free ongoing training, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
To join our healthcare family, please apply to our website: www.classiclifecare.com, or email us in reply to this ad. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!