Clinical Team Leader (Registered Nurse)
You have a passion for people; a curious, open mind, a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. You are a relationship-builder, a creative leader, and thrive on the learning and development of others. You are prepared to dive into a dynamic and evolving role for a company on the path of growth — whether you’re a go-getter looking for more experience, or a seasoned nurse looking for a fresh challenge.
We’re looking for just the right person to join our team as an RN Clinical Nursing Supervisor for Classic LifeCare’s Vancouver branch. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional clinical supervision and operational oversight. You will be part of a collaborative team of dedicated, passionate professionals supporting the delivery of home care services.
· Work with the Nursing and Operations teams to develop and maintain safe practice for client-centered care
· Lead, mentor and empower the team within the Vancouver branch
· Maintain safe practice standards to align with Accreditation Canada
· Collaborate on assessments and implementation of client-centered care plans
· Problem solve with the team and develop action plans to help families and employees reach solutions
· Influencing and engaging in home care delivery systems
· Provide orientation, training, and engagement of field employees
– Manage contractual obligations within our Worksafe BC contract, including initial assessments and careplan development
· Home care background an asset
· Current registration with BCCNP
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Open and clear communication skills
· Efficient problem-solving skills
· Wound care and experience with mental health an asset.
· Strong computer skills. knowledge of Office 365 an asset
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Availability for full-time work, Monday to Friday
Classic LifeCare is a family owned and operated home care agency providing the finest home care for 45 years. We are accredited by Accreditation Canada. We have offices in Prince George, Comox, Vancouver and Calgary. Join our family of dedicated health professionals today!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send your resume in response to this ad. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about us at www.classiclifecare.com.