Foot Care Nurse
Prince George, BC
We are a family-run homecare agency looking for qualified Footcare Nurses to join our great team. Classic LifeCare has been providing the Finest Home Health Care for more than 45 years.
We are able to offer positions with flexible working hours. This Footcare Nursing position is ideal if you are looking for an opportunity to choose when you want to work. There are no nights or weekends required.
· Comfortable working with seniors in our clinic, or in a client’s home
· Proof of completion of an approved foot care course
· Current valid nursing registration with BCCNP
· Current First Aid & CPR certification
· Reliable, with good time management skills
· Valid BC driver’s license, and own reliable transportation
· Sterilized foot care tools can be provided.
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free ongoing training, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
We are Accredited by Accreditation Canada.
To join our healthcare family, please apply online at www.classiclifecare.com. You can also email your resume in response to this ad.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!