Health Care Aide
Classic Lifecare is looking for some awesome healthcare workers in the following areas:
· New Westminster
As we provide services 24/7 to serve our clients shifts are often flexible.
Your goal will be to help our clients remain at home as long as possible and ensure that their families have peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are in good hands.
You’ll have your choice of location, hours, and types of clients to work with. Classic LifeCare offers flexible schedules, and an amazing team of Coordinators and Nurses to back you up. We provide free ongoing training and reward career milestones.
· Experience working with seniors and/or people with disabilities
· Ability to perform personal care for clients (bathing, personal hygiene activities, toileting transfers, etc.)
· Willingness to work in a one-on-one environment with the client
· Reliable and punctual
· Positive, with a caring and friendly attitude
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Assisting clients with personal care (bathing, personal hygiene activities, toileting, transfers, etc.)
· Medication assistance
· Light housekeeping (home maintenance, including vacuuming, laundry, washing dishes, etc.)
Classic LifeCare is a family-run homecare agency that has been providing the finest home healthcare experience and nursing support for 45 years. We are an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter and build better lives. We respect people, their choices and their needs.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!