Caregiver or Multi-skilled Worker
Campbell River, BC
Classic LifeCare is a family-run homecare agency that has been providing the finest home healthcare experience and nursing support for 45 years in BC and Alberta. We are an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter, and build better lives by providing great healthcare while respecting people, choices and their needs.
We are looking for caregivers/health care aides to assist a client in . We have various shifts throughout the week. This is ideal for anyone looking to add some hours around their current schedule.
Nursing and HCA students are welcome!
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with personal care (bathing, personal hygiene activities, toileting)
- Medication assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Transporting clients to and from appointments
- Experience working with seniors and/or people with disabilities
- Ability to perform personal care for clients
- Willingness to work in a one-on-one environment with the client
- Willingness to work short shifts (2-4 hours)
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive, with a caring and friendly attitude
- Ability to provide own transportation to clients
- Driver with own vehicle
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free ongoing training, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
To join our healthcare family, please email us in reply to this ad. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!