We are currently looking for Registered Care Aides for on-call casual work at a facility in Vancouver. Shifts are 2-8 hours and will be filled as requested by the facility. Paid training will be provided.
Duties will include:
– Assistance with personal care
– Medication assistance
– Must be physically fit to potentially transfer clients
– Good English comprehension
– Experience working in a facility an asset
– Be reliable and punctual
– Must be able to work in Vancouver
Required certifications: (Please do not apply if you do not have all certifications)
– Health Care Assistant certificate/diploma
– BC Care Aide Registry number (must have printed copy)
– Current First-Aid & CPR
– TB test within the last year
– Criminal record with vulnerable sector check
To join our healthcare family, please apply at our website or email us at jobs@ classiclifecare.com in response to this ad. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.