Our Comox Valley office is seeking an LPN to assist with our nursing supervision of community clients as well as the opportunity to provide some nursing foot care. Benefits offered after three months. This position has flexible hours and is a fantastic opportunity to expand your leadership skills while working within team. Enjoy variety in your job, including assisting with training Health Care Workers, providing home visits, wound care, assessments of new clients, exercising computer skills for charting, and providing nursing foot care.
Foot care nursing is paid per visit and mileage is covered for any travel incurred. Classic LifeCare provides the tools, an autoclave for sterilization and liability insurance.
- Comfortable working with seniors in our clinic, clients’ homes, or care facilities
- Current nursing registration
- Proof of completion of a recognized foot care training program
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Recent criminal record check
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable, with good time management skills
- Valid BC driver’s license, and own reliable transportation
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free ongoing training, referral bonuses, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
Classic LifeCare has provided the finest home care for almost 45 years and is accredited by Accreditation Canada. We are located in Vancouver, Comox, Calgary and Edmonton. Join our family of dedicated health professionals today.
To apply, click on the link above, or email susanf @ classiclifecare.com.