We are looking for casual care aides to assist clients in Vancouver & Burnaby. We have shifts available during weekdays and weekends. We have an immediate need for care aides available during daytime hours. This position is ideal for someone looking for flexible hours to work around their current schedule.
Duties will vary depending on the client. They include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication supervision
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Must be willing to work short shifts (2-4 hours), and work willing to work daytime hours a bonus
- Must be willing to work either in Vancouver or Burnaby (both preferable)
- Completed certified care aide program, or have previous relevant experience working with elderly clients
- Current First-Aid & CPR certificates an asset, clear criminal record check and recent TB testing
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable and punctual
- A positive attitude and friendly personality
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free education courses, rewards career milestones and recognizes birthdays and special events.
To join our healthcare family, please apply at our website: www.classiclifecare.com, or email us at jobs @ classiclifecare.com in response to this ad. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for screening and interviews.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!