You are cordially invited to an event that could change your life!
The 2013 Empowering Edmonton event is taking place on Monday, November 4, 2013. Empowering Edmonton is a one day personal and professional development event empowering you to more success, wealth & happiness. Attendees will be inspired, educated and entertained by amazing speakers and performers who are giving back to the community they know and love. All presenters are volunteering their time and services, directing the proceeds to the Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta.
Empowering Edmonton is a unique opportunity because it offers the dual advantages of personal and professional development and community giving. We are very excited about this year’s event and welcome individuals and companies to attend to have the opportunity to hear some fresh perspectives on success and happiness, network opportunities, all while supporting a good cause.
Here is the exciting speaker lineup:
• Jim Yih - Master of Ceremonies, Retirement & Financial Expert and Best Selling Author
• Kelly Falardeau – Speaker, Best-Selling Author, recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal & a YWCA Woman of Distinction
• Melanie Hayden-Sparks - Speaker Author, Executive & Entrepreneur
• Cory Johnson - Motivational Speaker; “Turning Disabilities into Possibilities”
• Wayne Lee - Motivational Hypnotist, & Peak Performance Expert
• Glori Meldrum – Businesswoman, Humanitarian & Entrepreneur
• Cam Tait – Former Journalist, Sports Writer, Children’s Columnist and Blogger living a life without limits
If interested, you and your company can purchase a table sponsorship for eight (8) attendees at the early bird price of $550 (before October 21, 2013). Otherwise Early Bird tickets are $88.00 for 1 and $160.00 for 2.
To learn more about our event, and to buy tickets, check us out online atwww.EmpoweringEdmonton.com