Caregivers needed for North Vancouver and West Vancouver (North Shore)
Classic LifeCare has been helping clients Live in the Moments that Matter for over 40 years. We are a family-run homecare agency looking for qualified Health Care Workers to join our great team.
We are looking for care aides to work in North Vancouver and West Vancouver. We have shifts avaiable throughout the week and weekends. This is ideal for anyone looking for flexible hours to work around their regular schedule.
Duties vary depending on the client. They include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication supervision
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Completed certified care aide program and/or have previous relevant experience working with elderly clients
- Current First-Aid & CPR certificates an assest, along with criminal record clearance and TB testing
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable and punctual
- A positive attitude and friendly personality
- Driver with a vehicle a bonus but not needed.
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free education courses, rewards career milestones and recognizes birthdays and special events.
We are Accredited by Accreditation Canada.
To join our healthcare family, please apply online belowe, or fax your rsuem to us at 604-263-4139. You may also email your resume to jobs@ classiclifecare.com.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!