Caregivers needed for Coquitlam (Tri-Cities area)
Make a Difference Today!
Classic LifeCare has been helping clients Live in the Moments that Matter for over 40 years. We are a family-run homecare agency looking for qualified caregivers to join our great team.
We are looking for casual care aides to assist clients in Coquitlam, and the surrounding Tri-Cities areas (Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, etc.). We have shifts available during weekdays and weekends. This position is ideal for someone looking for flexible hours to work around their current schedule.
Duties will vary depending on the client. They include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication supervision
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Completed certified care aide program, or have previous relevant experience working with elderly clients
- Current First-Aid & CPR certificates an asset, clear criminal record check and recent TB testing
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable and punctual
- A positive attitude and friendly personality
- Driver with a vehicle a bonus but not needed
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free education courses, rewards career milestones and recognizes birthdays and special events.
We are Accredited by Accreditation Canada.
To join our health care family, please apply online below, or fax your resume to us at 604-263-4139. You may also email your resume to jobs@ classiclifecare.com.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!