Caregiver needed for Tsawwassen
Classic LifeCare has been helping clients "Live in the Moments that Matter" for 40 years. We are a family-run homecare agency looking for qualified Health Care Workers to join our great team.
We are looking for a worker to assist a client in the Delta/Tsawwassen area for 2 hours a day, for 3 days during the week. The shifts are in the mornings, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
· Assist with showering, personal care and exercises.
· Assist with light housekeeping duties
· Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aide certificate
· BC Care Aide Registry member preferred
· good English comprehension & communication skills
· must be able to commit to all the shifts
· vehicle is a plus, but not necessary
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free education courses, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
To join our health care family, please apply by filling out our online application at www.classiclifecare.com. You may also fax your resume to 604-263-4139 or email the resume to jobs@ classiclifecare.com.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!