Caregiver needed for Cloverdale Client
Classic LifeCare has been helping clients Live in the Moments that Matter for over 40 years. We are a family-run homecare agency looking for qualified caregivers to join our great team.
We are currently looking for an amazing caregiver to assist a female client living in the Cloverdale area. Shifts would be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
- assisting client with her depression
- assisting client with her one-year old child
- assisting with light housekeeping and laundry
- should have a background in one-on-one assistance with clients
- current first-aid & CPR, and criminal record clearance
- Good English comprehension
- must be able to commit to all shifts
- driver with vehicle an asset
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free education courses, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
We are Accredited by Accreditation Canada.
To join our health care family, please apply below or fax your resume to us at 604-263-4139. You may also email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.