Make a Difference with your Time. Live in the Moments that Matter.
Classic LifeCare is a family-run agency that has been providing the finest home health care experience for 40 years.
We are looking for a positive person with HR experience to join our team. Sense of humour a must! You will be in charge of building the team that cares for Classic LifeCare’s clients! This will be a full-time position, Monday - Friday
Your job will include:
- Identify and recruit for staff vacancies;
- Lead employee orientation;
- Attend job fairs;
- Administration duties;
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion;
- Management of the Classic LifeCare Academy online education resource;
- Management of employee recognition and development;
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys annually, develop strategy from results;
- Serve as a link between leadership team and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems;
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning data such as hires, turnover, performance reviews;
- Analyze data and reports and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and procedures;
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination; and
- Follow budgets for Human Capital
- Be on-call once a month
- At least 2 years experience in human resources management, business administration or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Knowledge of business principles.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analsis and problem solving
- Judgement skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Great communication skills
- Stress management skills
- Proficient with computers
As an employee of Classic LifeCare, you are expected to embody our:
- Mission – To Provide the Finest Home Health Care Experience.
- Vision – To build better lives by providing great health care, while respecting people, choices and needs.
- Values – Service, Sensitivity, Quality, Knowledge, Vitality
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation 2 weeks per year
- Sick time 1 week per year
- MSP and dental coverage